Taught by the instructor with over 25 years of professional experience, this is the most popular course offered by SigmaPMC. This is the recipe for proven success that can help you PASS the PMP or CAPM exam in first try!
Near 100% success rate! Simply the best in Sacramento area!!
- > 35 Hours training completion certificate
- > Very high quality cost-effective training
- > Led by an University Professor and Project Manager with over 25 years of experience
- > Includes High-quality training materials produced by PMI Registered Education Provided (R.E.P.)
- > Sample mock exam questions for practice
- > Application filling assistance
- > Unlimited retakes (if needed) of this training program at very low cost (see cost breakdown below)*
- > Offered over weekends for your convenience
- > Convenient training location 5 minutes from downtown Sacramento**
- > Offered simultaneously online real-time via virtual classroom
- > Real-time remote virtual access for those who can’t travel to the training location
- > Huge discount for unemployed students and professionals, veterans, and couples training together
- > Price match/beat guarantee
* Retake: Only $200
** 2949 Promenade St, Suite 200, West Sacramento, CA 95691; Free Parking
What is PMP and how can it Help You?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
The PMP also increases your earning potential. PMP certification holders earn 17 percent more than their non-certified peers according to the Project Management Salary Survey—Eighth Edition.
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
What is CAPM and how can it Help You?
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is more than an entry-level project management certification. It will make you stand out in the competitive job market and enhance your credibility within the project team and your effectiveness working on projects.
This certification is tremendously helpful to those who do not possess the required project management experience for PMP but they aspire to start a career in project management, especially the graduating students (regardless of their study major). According to Project Management Institute (PMI), “Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.”
As mentioned at www.pmi.org, “Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created each year and qualified practitioners are in demand. With the CAPM®, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.”
Do you know?
The median salary of an IT project manager with NO certification is $65,342.
The median salary of a PMP® certified IT project manager is $95,703.